Our contact details
Name: Flex Data Inc.
Address: 8 The Green, Ste R, Dover, DE 19901, USA
Policy last updated: 27 June 2022
Your Flex assessment
The details in your Flex assessment are yours, and you can control them.
Want to make changes, remove portions? Add new ones? You can.
Contact us by email with any edits or requests. Employers and other organisations can only see your information with your full permission.
The type of personal information we collect
We currently collect and process the following information:
– Personal identifiers, contacts and characteristics (for example, name and contact details)
– Steam Data (user ID and gaming data)
How we get the personal information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for us to provide an assessment of your soft skills.
We may share this information with other companies that are looking to hire candidates like you.
The lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
(a) Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org.
(b) We have a contractual obligation.
(c) We have a legal obligation.
(d) We have a vital interest.
(e) We need it to perform a public task.
How we store your personal information
Your information is securely stored. We store user’s public game data (game achievements, playtime) in London, United Kingdom, for a period of 12 months.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
– Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
– Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify personal information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
– Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to object to processing - You have the right to object to the processing of your personal information in certain circumstances.
– Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the personal information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
If you have any concerns about our use of your personal information, you can make a complaint to us at firstname.lastname@example.org.